Yelp

Thursday, July 15, 2010

One more to bed..

They say that it put to bed when they finish a newspaper for that week. So I guess I will say that when I finish a posting of all photo's of A wedding. I work on more than one at a time so when I do get one done its like Yes.
Have a lot going right now and Seniors are about to start. I am only taking 20 a year due to the fact I will be editing on Christmas eve if take more than that and that is not far to my family. One more Christmas and Kayla will be home!Yes! Easter, and Spring the whole family back.. Maybe I will have them there on that Sunday morning. back to the here and Now.. Working on Branson Wedding Now there so many Pictures to just even go threw but they look great very happy with them.
More tomorrow! have a Blessed evening stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment