Yelp

Monday, July 12, 2010

Not enought time...


I need to set a time every day so this will be right.. I feel like this is like writing in a diary..Let see Saturday was awesome to great Weddings, wait tell you see the pictures.So I am tired and I wake up and Mike has the huge bowl of Blackberry there huge and every where this year..Well the bad wife say oh if i do not make him cobbler I will be in trouble so I make cobbler even though I want to go back to bed.. Edit unload all the cards from the weddings. Oh no.. my hard drive is full and I spend two hours moving stuff over to make more room..My whole day was gone where did it go..Today I had to take Nolan to get a check up and up dated shots for school..We went and took Pictures and here I am again it after 10pm on Monday night..Going to work 4 hours editing and do a big picture order! Tuesday Luv Bugs Meeting In Marshfield, and Wal-mart.. Hope I get home earlier tomorrow. Time to Edit..

No comments:

Post a Comment