Yelp

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hello Bloggers! My name is Amy and I am one of Brenda's back up photographers. Business is booming for In My Heart Photography so Brenda has asked me to help her with her blog. I will be bringing you frequent updates on In My Heart Photography adventures for you to enjoy!
Last night's adventure is a two part story. There was a big party for Brenda and her husband for their 30th wedding anniversary. They celebrated with 75 of their closest friends and family! Due to her celebration she was unable to shoot a wedding at Swan Creek Chapel in Sparta for Douglas and Bethany. They were so understanding and graciously allowed Destiny and I to photograph their special day for Brenda. And this is where part two of the story begins. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment