Yelp

Monday, February 22, 2016

The Love Story of Terry and Amanda Asher

How we met,, my sister was dating one of Terry's friends and that is how my sister met Terry and then she introduced us in Hannah's parking lot one night in 2001, but before we met in person, we had talked on the phone a few times and when we finally did meet in person, first thing he tried to do was kiss me and I was to shy and so therefore he just thought I didn't like him lol and when he asked me to marry him a few months later, I was over visiting him and he was sitting in a chair and I was sitting on his lap and he asked me to marry him, The first few months we were dating I wouldn't even eat in front of him, I was so shy he thought I didn't even like him lol I was however always giggly around him especially when he would try to kiss me and I still am at times lol I remember though before I met Terry that I never heard of Niangua, I didn't even know if I was pronouncing it correctly when I would say it,, and little did I know, as I was standing there in Hannah's parking lot that night when I met him, that this little town I never heard of would soon be my Home where we are raising our family. 
We were married down in Waynesville Mo. We have 4 kids, 3 girls and a boy ages 13, 11, 6 and 3 months old ,  Terry and I has been married for 10 years, but have been together for 15 years total.




No comments:

Post a Comment